Keystone Ski Resort Details
Annual Snow Fall: 235"
Longest Run: 3.5 miles
Rideable Acres: 3,148
Vertical Drop: 3,128'
Total Lifts: 20
Typical Ski Season: Late-November through Early-April
Cross Country Skiing
Keystone, CO has quite a few hot spots for both families and singles alike. Here are 5 of our favorite places to eat, drink and be merry in the town of Keystone.
- Alpenglow Stube - an amazing fine-dining experience with a beautifaul view. We recommend the chef's 7 course meal.
- Snake River Saloon - just a few steps from the lists, it's perfect for winding down to some great brews, music and pool.
- Bighorn Bistro & Bar - a casual restaurant and bar with traditional American fare. We suggest trying the bison empanadas.
- The Goat - a fun locals hangout with pub fare, live music on the weekends, foosball and a pool table.
- Zuma Roadhouse - a popular spot for upscale relaxing, drinks, steaks and amazing lobster bacon mac & cheese.
About Keystone, CO Ski Resort
Dercum Mountain, North Peak, and The Outback make up the all-inclusive ski resort town of Keystone, CO. Max Dercum founded Keystone in 1970, stretching over seven miles along the Snake River and over three mountains. Skiers and snowboarders swoon over 3,100 vertical feet and 2,870 acres of terrain. Three vibrant villages offer visitors shopping, bars and acclaimed restaurants. First-rate conference facilities and luxurious accommodations meet the needs of Keystone’s guests.
The Keystone ski resort offers a multitude of challenges for skiers and riders of all experience levels.Keystone offers the only night skiing in Summit County in addition to the popular A51 Terrain Park, which lights up at sun down to allow the longest days of park riding anywhere in Summit County. Lift passes also get you into Breckenridge and Arapahoe Basin (plus, half of your lift pass days are even redeemable at Vail and Beaver Creek)!
After a vacation to this special ski resort, you will understand why Max Dercum was right; at Keystone, you can find the perfect line, let gravity do its work and never let go of your smile.